• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im so Happy, Pringle.. U/D .. 9th June...Hes better!! yay

You could try giving him some infacol. Also if he is dehydrated you might want to syringe some water into him to make sure he's getting enough. You could add some pineapple juice if you have some to encorgae him to drink more.

Well we have had to put water into his food to hydrate him, hes been eating the food but still not cheery, i feel its going to be bad news tomorrow :cry: just dont know what to do with my wee boy, hopefully he cheers up tonight xx

Aww - hope he gets well soon - has he got water in a dish too? If you gently rub his tummy it might help him pass the gas, as will baby infacol drops.

Aww - hope he gets well soon - has he got water in a dish too? If you gently rub his tummy it might help him pass the gas, as will baby infacol drops.

Ive been rubbing his belly and giving him some infacol, in his bowl ive mushed his food up with quite a bit of water, hes now inside with me for a while so hopefully things wil start to move along:cry:.

He just lookes so depressed :( :cry:

Heres some pics of my poor boy..

Trying to clean that horrible stuff off him!
DSC00534.jpg

Feeling poorly!
DSC00533.jpg

Its supposed to be a good ish sign when they clean themselves, at least not totally given up. Still, they can be deceiving little bizzums too

Fiona x

Its supposed to be a good ish sign when they clean themselves, at least not totally given up. Still, they can be deceiving little bizzums too

Fiona x

Yea well he keeps going down to clean himself but jumping back up :cry: just lying with him rubbing his tummy, hopefully that will work x

Can you keep him in your room overnight ? it will comfort him if he's not on his own outside.

yea i could but the vet said he wants him to try eat grass, so dunno if its best to keep him oustide so if during the night e feels a bit better he might have a nibble :? i just dont know what to do... hes not changed, should i see a change in him by now?

Pringle has just done a massive poo and is more lively and cheery :D so happy, gonna keep rubbin his tummy etc to keep it going but hes being himself more :D yay!! hopefully he keeps progressin like that:D

The poo was hugeeeeeeee:lol:

Yay! I find that tummy rubs normally shift things along, so I'd definitely keep those up - bring on the poo!!!!! :D

:lol: Thanks guys
:D

:lol: Neil

not gonna speakj to soon though as he may go downhill again ..hopefully not!

Well..........you'll need to post a piccie of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

That is GREAT news about Pringle........will keep fingers firmly crossed that he continues to improve!!!!!:D

I'm not sure why the vet wants him to eat grass - if he's not used to eating it then it needs to be introduced in small amounts like any new veggie or it will give him wind. He won't eat grass at night anyway, as he'll be shut in his hutch won't he? Glad he's doing some poops anyway - you must be a good nurse :)

Back