• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm so excited

changing the subject...

when given the choice, do rabbits tend to sit upstairs in a double decker hutch ?

all mine do, including bonnie, is it perhaps related to instinct, and being able to see whats coming ?

Can you just put up a picture of a moose instead of one of myself? Thanks! :D

I am glad that Bonney has found a home finally. I met her once, she is a very pretty girl. And I see that she went to Chandlers Ford, just like Susie a few weeks ago. Not to the same owner though. :D There seems to be a Dutch fan club in that area.
:lol:

separate owner...

I was telling donna that I have a couple of forum members, "sooty&sue" and "maizy" living within a few hundred yards of me, but I have never met them in person, only chatted online...I'm miserable :lol:

separate owner...

I was telling donna that I have a couple of forum members, "sooty&sue" and "maizy" living within a few hundred yards of me, but I have never met them in person, only chatted online...I'm miserable :lol:

Even I have met Maizy ;) She has a lovely garden and lots of lots of plants I am told ;)

Here you go: the lovely Janice and the lovely Susie, now known as Maddie. :D

susie2.jpg

latest bonnie update

she has had a bit of a play in the garden. when I picked her up I made sure she said good night to theo through the wire of his hutch, she didn't go bezerk, he didn't disgrace himself

all 4 are now bedded down

cody and fifi in the greenhouse, with lovely fresh hay - not that they care, they have been eating grass for the last week, my parents were spoiling them !

theo in his bachelor pad

bonnie in hers next door

me off to have a bath and dinner following all that work in the rain ! the sooner I get the 2nd greenhouse ordered and erected the better, can play with the bunjies without getting wet !

just had a thought

does ARC do open days where everyone can meet up and see all the bunnies and piggies ? and of course the faces behind the online names :wave:

just had a thought

does ARC do open days where everyone can meet up and see all the bunnies and piggies ? and of course the faces behind the online names :wave:

I think they did an open day last year. The bunnies are not all in one place, though, there are several fosterers looking after them, so it would be a bit difficult to bring them together. The people would not be so difficult. :D

just had a thought

ARC did an open day last year, it was the wettest day of the year! Thankfully Donna has laminate floor in her dining area / kitchen as a carpet would have been ruined.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=63045&highlight=london pictures start on page 17.

ALL the ARC rabbits and piggies attended and we filled up Donna's garden with runs and hutches which we shipped over from different foster homes. There was very little garden space left!

Oooh that reminds me, Janice and Bavbun...I need pics of you two for Annie & Beatrix's baby scrapbook album!! :D

ARC did an open day last year, it was the wettest day of the year! Thankfully Donna has laminate floor in her dining area / kitchen as a carpet would have been ruined.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=63045&highlight=london pictures start on page 17.

ALL the ARC rabbits and piggies attended and we filled up Donna's garden with runs and hutches which we shipped over from different foster homes. There was very little garden space left!

Wow, that must have been quite an effort. I didn't know you had all the rabbits together, too. Donna's garden must have looked like Bobtails Rescue. :D

And Romy, just put a photo of a Moose, or Luna Lovegood in your album, much nicer. :lol:

Back