• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im looking for a a rescue center in sheffield

Rabbit

Hi :wave: does anyone no of rescue centres in sheffield, im looking for a young male bunny to keep my bundle of joy happy:D

Hi

I have a male rabbit called Willow that needs a new home he is english breed 2years old,grey and white colouring, good with children and very friendly and active.

He is used to being outdoors but comes inside during the colder periods.

If interested please message me.

Only reason i am parting with him is because im expecting twins and simply cannot afford to give him the attention he deserves.

Hi

I have a male rabbit called Willow that needs a new home he is english breed 2years old,grey and white colouring, good with children and very friendly and active.

He is used to being outdoors but comes inside during the colder periods.

If interested please message me.

Only reason i am parting with him is because im expecting twins and simply cannot afford to give him the attention he deserves.

Hi,

This thread is very old so you probably won't hear back from the OP.

If you need to rehome your bunny, you should PM the user called SOAD with details, and she will put him up in the rabbits in need section (details here: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...post-Rabbits-needing-rehoming-READ-THIS-FIRST).

Just to say also that if you are worried about not being able to spend so much time with your bunny once the babies come along, this isn't necessarily a problem. If you got him a friend, he would live quite happily without too much human interaction as long as you were able to clean out and feed etc.

Good luck in whatever you decide for Willow :)

Back