• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im going to pick pebble's indoor cage up today! PICS

Just a thought though - see if you can promote house rabbits & bunny companions to win Mai's mum over to the idea :) :thumb:

Yea, thats a great idea!
Lynne, from HolidayHutches, tried to do that with my mum, but my mum wasn't having any of it:cry::lol::lol:

Jack x

Hi, its my cage! lol Just waiting in for you to come round now, thats so weird!

:wave::wave::wave: hhiiiii! x

yea that is really strange! :) Its a fab cage, so glad i won it, ive tried the whole house bunny thing, but mum like :no: I put her init and she loved it (pebble not my mum! :lol:) I cant beleive how big it is :shock: My brother fits in it! :lol::lol: I should have err locked it! :oops: lol.

Ive put the cage in my room now, just waiting for the right time to sneak pebble in! ;) Mum will never know!! :lol:

here are some pics i took :lol:

DSC00675.jpg

DSC00674.jpg

Pebble checking it out x

DSC00677.jpg

and in my room :lol::lol: its empty tho :cry:
it only just fits in the gap i had for it! :lol: i didnt mesure :oops: if it didnt fit i would of had to move my whole room around! :lol: cause just out of the pic is my bedroom door. It is about an inch away from the cage when its open! :lol:

yea she does. :)
Its just tortureing me, its in my room empty!!

How can i persuade mum house bunnys are the best! TELL ME, TELL ME, TELL ME! Pllleeeeeaaasseeee! :lol:

Say shes lonely out there on her own so she either needs friend or to become a house bun.

Or just get a big bag & sneak her in :lol:

yey! I'm glad you and pebbles like the cage :D I'm sure your mum will come round eventually, my parents did when i used to live at home. Took a year but eventually they were ok!

hehe your floor looks lovely and clean.... for now :lol::lol::lol:

hope your mom comes round to the idea of a house bunny once she realise how great they are inside and ofcourse how happy you will be too :D

hehe your floor looks lovely and clean.... for now :lol::lol::lol:

hope your mom comes round to the idea of a house bunny once she realise how great they are inside and ofcourse how happy you will be too :D

that one might work in my favour. :lol:

lol... about the floor, the base of the cage is quite deep, so i might be lucky! :lol:

I have a pic of my brotheer in the cage its just uploading :lol: x

It's a great cage - hope Pebble is very happy in it :D

I love house bunnies - it's so great having them round you all the time (even when they do get up to mischief :roll:).

Last edited:
:lol: Thanks. I realllllyyyyy want her in the house, but mums like no she smells, and dads liek the only way she is gettin got stay in this house is if shes in a pot :roll::roll:

DSC00678.jpg

(he is pretending to be a rabbit, hence the stupid face!)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you keep her really really clean and make sure hay doesn't get everywhere :)roll:) once you've got her in the house, your mum and dad might see that it's not what they were expecting. They really are very clean, and if you have litter trays wherever Pebble goes, there's no mess. I don't notice any smell round my buns (but then I don't have a very good sense of smell :lol:).

Last edited:
Tell your mum that my giant porky bunny is in the house and he doesnt smell,although I clean the whole cage every day,your mum and dad wont notice after a while if pebble is in or out ;)

ive tried and she gets all arsey :(
She said she can come in when shes spayed and on bonfire night.

Pebble doesnt smell, i clean her cage daily now when shes outside, she dont smell!! Mabye she will find out while shes in after her spay. :? My room is bunny proof cause i bunny proofed it, and all the wries are in wire tidys anyway, cause mum cant stand the site of wires. :lol: so thats all fine. Mum just thinks its 'yucky' to have animals in the house. 'they are full of germs' :roll: :(

Back