• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm cuddling...

Lol guy in question works in a pub..... Should of known really not to listen to a bar mans smooth talk lol.... Fit fisherman?? Um...I know of one who's quite good looking...? He's barred from pretty much all the pubs here though :lol:

I'm never going near a navy guy again,a copper or a bar man :lol:

:lol::lol: Sounds interesting. Bascially avoid men in uniform.

Or just all men, I'm so anti-men at the moment :lol:

Look forward to seeing pics of the bunsters if you can get them up!

Errrm...yea that's it lol....men in general maybe?? Enough with the rubbish they bring....gimme my babies ANYDAY :love::love:

Took me years to find a decent bloke, even then he has his moments.

The others went too bad, just annoying.

Never ever ever go out with a psychotherapist, let alond live with one. :evil:

Or just all men, I'm so anti-men at the moment :lol:

Look forward to seeing pics of the bunsters if you can get them up!

Men.....grrrr.

I went on my photo bucket and tried to do the img thing but the iPad wasn't responding so I think I'll try on Saturday when I get home but until then I'll take a few pics :)

Took me years to find a decent bloke, even then he has his moments.

The others went too bad, just annoying.

Never ever ever go out with a psychotherapist, let alond live with one. :evil:

Psychotherapist? Don't they anilise(sp) you? :/ ok fair enough,sometimes it's nice to have a cuddle...and erm...ahem BUT nah...CBA with the trouble! I like things on my terms too much :lol:

let me try this....ooooh i did it! :D its the ipad that wont copy :D (this is my lil ozzy!!
Ozzy.jpg

IMG]http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc418/jodes11/68812_10150276286305394_578435393_15298374_3670301_n.jpg[/IMG] and my other boy,Bazil :)

OOOOh I love Ozzie. :love::love::love:

The other post doesn't link to the photos. I am hopeless with computers, so no help.

Yes a psychotherapist analyses.

Doesn't begin with Psycho for nothing. :lol::lol:

OOOOh I love Ozzie. :love::love::love:

The other post doesn't link to the photos. I am hopeless with computers, so no help.

Yes a psychotherapist analyses.

Doesn't begin with Psycho for nothing. :lol::lol:

I call him kitten head head hehe my little nick name for him!! Totally adore him I do! :love::love::love::love:

Gah, I'll leave that for time being then lol I'll wait till I get home but at least I tried lol

Humm won't be dating any of them then....

I call him kitten head head hehe my little nick name for him!! Totally adore him I do! :love::love::love::love:

Gah, I'll leave that for time being then lol I'll wait till I get home but at least I tried lol

Humm won't be dating any of them then....

:lol::lol: We had so many nick names for our cat. Its been nearly 2 years since she passed and still find myself saying silly names.

Go for a librarian. Safe bet. :lol:

Back