• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im Back!!! New House, New bunny group LOTS of pics!!

Thanks Vicki, I saw the thread - I thought i wouldnt be on for another 5-6 days...

A little update - Buns are great this morning... no nipping yet and all happily eating their veg togather :D
Mittens has finally intergrated herself into the group a bit more - the first night she sat on her own on the ledge - last night she slept in a bunny pile by the door, I think the less she is wary of sooty her confidence will grow :love:

Were they male/female pairs to start with or male/ male and female/female?

Male/Female pairs but during the bond the boys were no trouble at all - Im not sure if thats cos Charlie is a bit of a wuss! Cheryl said oreo was a bit of a bossy boots to start with though!
I think it just all depends on the buns!!
Are you hoping to bond then?

Hi Kath.. looks like you found a fab place after all your stress :) Glad they have all bonded and enjoying their new house. :D

lucky bunnies! what a wonderful home. hope they will be very happy there (of course they will!!! jammy bunnies) and that you will be happy in your new home, too. :D

Awwwwwww what a fab sight!!!! Snuggle buns :love::love::love:

Glad you're all moved & settled Kath - your new house looks wonderful :)

That's great!

And buns in storage boxes! Genius! You have just saved me a fortune - was gonna buy new indoor cages & remove the wire for litter trays, but is waaay better:oops:

Back