• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If your bunny won a competition....

Delilah would excel at caber tossing......she is one strong and determined...conti bunny.

Frankie would win the ' mutton chops' award for his gorgeous Edwardian man whiskers.

Little and large......I adore them both. xxxxxxx

:lol: I could only wish for that! I have Biffy who's pretty nice so atleast I've got one that grooms me :lol:

I never get grooms. :cry: Xena hates me at the moment and refuses to even allow me near her. I have no idea what I've done, but it's obviously something very serious. :shock:
Fiver will lick the duvet and pillows around me..but very rarely me.
Shadowfax was lovely and used to lick me...then I bonded her with Xena and Fiver and now I'm very lucky if she allows me to stroke her. :lol: Fiver doesn't help matters because whenever he sees me stroking another bun, he comes along and wrecks it. :lol:

Apache would be rabbit with most tolerance for being petted by humans (nearly two hours once without a break!) and deepest sleeper (I can pick him up and move him without waking him...)

Skye...best vandal :lol:

Excellent thread btw :lol:

My Flower Girl trio.....the most destructive team

Bentley & Minnie......the snuggliest couple

Wallace......the most velvety fur

Nutmeg........the stroppiest grump (she even mutters and grumbles :lol:)

Mabel would win 'fastest eater.'

I'm still getting to know Arthur but at the moment he'd win 'best at peeing on rugs.' :roll:

I would enter Bobo into the 'most confused looking bun' :roll::love:

And I would enter Sheldon into the 'head humping' class :lol:

I need to enter Slipper into the stroppy diva section. He bites if he immediately doesn't get his own way, if food is not presented on time, if food is not served fast enough, if he's brushed, if he's held for any period of time for any reason. And he will use anywhere but the litter tray for his business as the litter tray is really a cool toy to throw around!! :roll:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For my Milo I would go with ''Furthest throw of a jingle ball'', he launches it across the room haha! :D

And Finn maybe ''Most grumpy face'' or ''Most time spent in a nesting ball'' he is a lazy bunny. :roll:

I need to enter Slipper into the stroppy diva section. He bites if he immediately doesn't get his own way, if food is not presented on time, if food is not served fast enough, if he's brushed, if he's held for any period of time for any reason. And he will use anywhere but the litter tray for his business as the litter tray is really a cool toy to throw around!! :roll:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely a diva! Love the name Slipper :love:

For my Milo I would go with ''Furthest throw of a jingle ball'', he launches it across the room haha! :D

And Finn maybe ''Most grumpy face'' or ''Most time spent in a nesting ball'' he is a lazy bunny. :roll:

Let me guess Sarah that Finn is a lop? They have the cutest grumpy faces :love:

Marbles would do well in 'neediest rabbit'. She follows me round constantly demanding nose rubs :roll:

Misfit probably laziest bunny. She rarely goes in her run, and as soon as there's a drop of rain she sits right by the mesh looking outside like a grumpy old woman!

Jasper would win "biggest mummy's boy". Even when my o/h is around, he will not leave me alone and totally ignores her :lol::lol::lol:.

Bea would win prettiest bunny. She is really cute :love:.

My bridge bunny Fidget should have been entered into the stoppiest bun category. Lunging, grunting, circling me, she even proper headbutted my feet on occasion when she wasn't getting her own way. Loved her :love::love::love::lol:.

Back