• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If you could steal anyone's bunny whose would it be....

Ooooooh... Talk of thievery on the RU. Scandalous.. :shock: :lol: :lol:
Now if it were me, it would be Vegan_Bunny's Fiver.. Of course he would need Xena with him so she would have to come too... :lol: i also adore Wriggle.. It's those EARS!!! :lol: :love:

so difficult but

September :love::love: and Sparrow though I haven't seen pics of him for a while HINT HINT:lol: Actually, any black or wildie bun :love::love:

Although, I may shortly be having a black bunny of my own :D :D so September safe for the time being

If I could manage I'd steal my Oidhche back from the Bridge. :love:

Ooooooh...

Ha, I couldn't remember who owned him, but your yellow Giant! :lol: Also some of Lea-Ann's lot, *lily*'s Louie, the Rex called Big, and numerous other delicious buns. I'll fill my flat with furry floppy-ears!

Geroff my bunny :evil: :lol:

Not a bunny but I want Miggy from Chul! But everyone knows that :lol: Too many bunnies that I'd nab to mention!

All of them. Seriously. And I'm not being democratic for the sake of it.

:wave::wave::wave:

I think I better start locking the bunny room door then :shock:
Aww I'm well chuffed that some people have said Bear and Alice!!

I don't think I would steal any but I'd like to go visit ALL OF THEM!!

This changes all the time for me as there's so many yummy buns on here :D

But at the moment it would be baby Wriggle and of course MOOOOOOOORSE! :love::love::love:

The ones I always wanted were Rum and Raisin and my dream came true, they've been here a year now!:D:D

IMG_4270.JPG

I'd be raiding Shazza....JD, Wriggle, Bunty, Autumn, and Foggy :love:

Would also be pinching Morse....Lady Lydia and Cournal Colin

anyone guess the theme :oops:

Back