• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If you could ask your bunny anything what would it be???UPDATE

I think Dulcie must have been listening to the vibes out on the ether last night. All her poop was in her litter tray this morning. :lol:

I'm such a proud bunny mummy.

Ooh Who?

I'd love to get this done for the bunnies one day. I would ask what happens at night (cause they all live outdoors) and why they don't like each other (4 separate pairs).

Sarah, Merlin's mum, username sonnet :wave:

well id ask if they were happy if there was anything i coulddo that would make them happier.

id also want to know why Misty is being distnat with me he legs it when he sees me and always runs back into his hutch whenhes free rangeintehgarden andi go out so id wantto knowwhatid done toupset him (probably the 4 weeks worth of panacur :roll:)

When i had Lilli-Mai though i had loads of questions about her bad behaviour about her past, howshe felt inside etc.

xx

omg

How amazing, you would not believe the conversation. It was really brill. I am going to put it on web page in near future but.
Winston sees us as his mummy and daddy!
Angel just calls us the nice young couple, Angel remembers her past life as a human so she was telling us about when she was a cook and made rabbit pie. We're going to research this as we have name and place. She even said names of her fav singers. She has mental age of 50+.
Winnie has teenage mental age, he also said about tinsel (he loves playing with it) he calls it "shiny" he knows all about xmas! Even asked if he can have tug-of-war rope to play with.
The 2nd vet he ever saw hurt him he has bad back (going to get fixed for him) he said she picked him up wrong. (He used to always flop on back doesn't now which would make sense) Also she put a thing up his bum that hurt. Does anyone know if theromoeters are used during ops?
Him and Angel love each other although they are Jack and Vera Duckworth!
Angel would love a Xmas pudding for xmas! :lol: but be aware it wont be like the ones she used to make!
Recommend this to anyone it was the best nearly 4 hours of my life!
Oh and for all rescues as Angel had a voice she wants to thank you all on behalf of all animals for the work you do!

How amazing :)

Id really like this done on our buns... and the dog :oops::) It sounds amazing :) So glad your buns are happy :) xXx

Id ask if they were happy - I spoil them rotten so Id like to think they are, but they just look so disapproving at times:lol::roll:

i'd ask miffy why shes such a moody, grumpy old lady well before her time!
and i'de ask her if shed like a husbun

I cant stop looking at buns diff now. I always respect them but esp now knowing what I know its amazing the things they remember.
Yesterday we decide to put music of one of the albums Angel mentioned that she used to listen to as a human. She began watching computer and I can honestly say she looked like she was going to cry, she was really thinking about the past (well guessing) been researching a little and we have found one person that could well have been her although this was a black lady and I think she may have been white by the way she speaks. Really interested in finding her!

Back