• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If you could ask your bunny anything what would it be???UPDATE

How can I be a better bunny daddy?

Do they love me?

How much?

What is one thing they would love to have?
Jack x

If they are happy, if they would like to change anything in their lives. If three is an odd number or if they are happy in a three and WHY they chew their shed!!

I would ask Santa why she thinks zips are so tasty :shock:

And I would ask Harry how the heck does he keep escaping from their extended run whenever I turn my back. Of course if he could answer I'd fully expect him to lie, in order to protect the real method of escape :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
I like that!!! Do you think a bunny would lie??????? :shock::shock: Im sure Mrs Bun wouldnt lie.....or would she????
However, I wouldnt have the faintest what to ask.Just a lovely conversation would be wonderful.Having talked to Mrs Bun 24/7 since she arrived here at my house,a rather damp, bedraggled little darling,terrified aswell, I would love to have a chat, but she would have to speak to me several times as I would be getting over the shock of her speaking to me in the first place!!!:love:

I would love to know what frightened my two this evening as I was getting them in, I couldn't find anything.

I would also like to know whether they would prefer to live in the house.

If you can ask and get a response, presumably you can bargain. I'd be asking what terms would be acceptable on an anti-chew contract :lol:

yes and why wood that they are not allowed to chew obviously tastes so much better than the wood that they are.......

just thought of one.... id ask how often ste lets em out when im not about... im not convinced hes telling the truth on out time :lol::lol:

If you can ask and get a response, presumably you can bargain. I'd be asking what terms would be acceptable on an anti-chew contract :lol:

I absolutely love this Tamsin.
It seemed a really nice idea yet the more you think of questions their is a million I would want to ask but its like a genie if you only have so many how do you make them count.

So far the best ones I like are.
Do they understand what i'm saying?
What do they see me as? (ie friend mam stranger)
If they can give signal for when very poorly?
Who is it they play with? (this is a little ghost, had confirmed from medium but love to know what they say?

Anything they would like to pass on to the rescues?

I'd like to know how I could make their environment nicer and how I could make their hutch cosier without turning it into what looks to them like a giant toilet...

I'd also like to explain that if they would just get into their carrier then I could transport them to the run more easily without everyone getting upset. Also that I would never ever intentionally hurt them so not to worry about me coming close or wanting to touch them sometimes.

I'd ask Dulcie why she manages to go peepee in her litter tray, but poos everywhere but, then sits in the shovel when I try to sweep her little raising up. Not that I mind. :)

I'd ask Frank why he insists on being right under my feet and nearly getting stood on at feeding and cleaning times. I love him and love him being close to me, but I'm terrified of accidentally hurting him.

I'd also ask him that next time I get the carrier out and have to take them to the vets, could he please just hop in as I hate having to manhandle him as I know he gets scared and panicky.

I'd like to know who threw the sticky cecotrophs at the newly painted wall! :lol: Id also want to know can I turn up my central heating a bit more or is it too hot for them already? Also would they like to be bonded into a big group with another 3-4 bunnies!

Back