• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If I wasn't so phobic of driving outside my 'safe zone'....

I'm so sorry it's ended like this for you, but especially for the rabbit, who would have had a wonderful new life with you.

Also, I just can't imagine how anyone can think it's a decent way to behave.

They are going to need names now. (They are not with me yet, awaiting me getting chance to sort out accommodation so could be a few days)

It's weird the realisation I got the day after I met them that I took much of the same route to collect Binky and Shadow ?five years ago. Here we have again a bonded pair of lops, one beige and one dark :love:

I loved the name Anarchy, if I could find anything that unique I'd be really happy.

... oh ... kinda going off the 'shadow' theme, how about Solar and Eclipse? :oops:

RIP Eclipse. I don't feel I got to really know you even in five years because you were too busy keeping Solar safe from the human. Had your early life been different kinder I am sure you would have trusted more. I am glad you liked Domperidone so much as it made the last few months so much easier for you.

I will make sure Solar is okay, losing you on his eighth birthday was tough for him.

Back