• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ideas for bunny play area

Lord Trellis

Mama Doe
I've been having some good ideas of providing the bunnies with plenty of things to do but only that but doing what I can to utilize space.

It will be a summer play area outside and hopefully by them I'll have Lambchop and Lacey fixed.

My plan is to keep the ground area free of obstructions, that way they have the ground space to run about on and then on the upper spaces I'll be making a dig box which will be made from a large clear storage create with compost inside it and two tubes coming out from each side of it. That will be stacked with two bunny hide out / sleeping compartments made from wood with a large dog create on the top and the tubes will run all around so the bunnies can run through them exploring all the different compartments. I'm also going extend the tube and coil it at the end to the other side. .

I can't find any tubes anywhere other than small ones. I need large ones preferably in green or white as black ones would absorb too much heat during the summer.

Any other ideas people might want to suggest would be appreciated too.

Here are some photos taken from google images to show some examples.

Dig box idea....

CornwallClearDig.jpg

Rabbit-Play-Tunnel.jpg

Last edited:
The photo looks like a Runaround set-up. I used their tunnels and connections in the past for my bunnies, they were expensive but good quality.

Back