• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I wish Louie enjoyed having a cuddle

My two aren't very cuddly either :(

Jester was at first, but I think he's learnt from Daisy to not put up with any of that soppy nonsense! Daisy will sit on my lap, groom my clothes, touch noses and be very sweet if there are treats in the offing. But if there's no hint of a fenugreek crunchie coming her way she's just not interested.

They both flop out on the floor next to me though and let me stroke them :love:

My James loves a cuddle...eventually...he always looks panicked at first but then settles down. Cally thumps at me when I try to cuddle her and Blanket is far too jumpy he is just on the move ALL the time! lol They all have their own wee personalities, it's amazing isn't it?:D

Oh yes, they are all so cute.

I just look at Louie and smile, he's just got one of those really squidgy little faces :lol::lol:

Lol, my Patch is just like your Louie, she loves to be fussed and petted and will try to climb out of her run to be fussed but she doesn't like being picked up and cuddled.

My bun didn't like being stroked at all until he was 6 months old. He was just to full of energy with an interesting world to explore.
Now aged 4 he loves to be stroked at every opportunity & purrs immediately, & grooms me for ages every night.
BUT he cannot bear to be on a surface which "gives" at all, whether sofa, bed, my lap, or even a blanket or pet bed.
"Cuddles" happen when I lie on the floor with him; he nestles into my face, I stroke him & he grooms me. Again there are specific times of day when he likes this. It's not during his afternoon nap, & not before his active play time in the early evening. It has to be after his active time.

Back