• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I want this bunny!!

kool, you can keep him at ur friends till u can talk ur mum round. lol
when i got thumper i brought him to my mums and say said get it out... so i hid him in the cupboard... lol

I'm looking at 8 years+ before I gen even get a job to move house, I'm going to college for the next 5 - 8 years then I'm going to look for a job and hopefully I can get my own place, then it will be full of animals! :lol: :lol:

just checked this post out - caterham is only down the rd from where i am ( i'm at work at the mo - godstone )
has the owner got in contact with you. he is alovely looking bunster

Ok the woman replied, she said she has still got him, she has no room for him and a few other rabbits so shes letting them go. I want him so bad!!! but theres no way i can get him, my mum wont give in, she says my aunts going to go psycho when she finds out i have a rat, theres no way i can have a rabbit plus if anyone found out the council would throw us out. I asked my friend if I could keep him there but she's got no space at the moment. I hope she finds him a nice home. He looks like such a softie :cry:

Back