• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I want this bunny!!

Shes letting my brother take in four kittens, hes talking about rehoming three and keeping one. So maybe she will let me. Will have to wait and see. Fingers crossed.

Good luck from me too.

If your mom agrees and you can get a bunny run orgainised. If someone can get him to West Midlands, I can bring him back to the Shropshire area! or into mid Wales.!

:thumb:

AH! I go to find her to ask her and shes gone out :shock: im twitching and cant sit still i wanna ask her!! lol

ooo YAY! shes home!

She can part with him cos she's a breeder and I guess he's past his best now

At least she is selling him to a family. There are a lot worse things that a breeder can do with undesirable rabbits.

Well, I was gonna ask my mum again but shes seems angry and I know to stear clear of her when shes like this.
I still havn't hear back from his owner so I'm not sure if the bun is available.
I've fallen in love with this lil bun and I don't think I'm going to be able to get him :cry:
I'll see how my mum is tomorrow.
I'm looking at information on buying council houses, its hard though because me and my mum are both unemployed, I have social anxiety wich makes it hard to get a job because im scared of talking to people and can't go near a phone lol and my mums on the diability allowence since she got her stoma.
I'm starting college in september to try getting over my anxiety, im really excited about it but at the same time im terrified because i dont know anyone there.
But I'm not sure its possible for me or my mum tog et a morgage while we both on DSS. She said if we got the place valued my grandad would prolly have enough to buy it. So I was asking her if he would maybe buy it and let us pa it back. I know we get a discount because we have been living in this house for 10 years now. Its very confusin though.
Well I'll try talking to my mum tomorrow again.

aawww, bless you! I have social anxiety too and find animals a lot easier to talk to than people :? I also don't have a job and nearly gave myself a heart attack going for a job interview and then doing 4 hours on trial :shock: :shock: I hope college will help you get the confidence you need. It will be very scary at first but worth it if you stick it out.
I don't really know anyone any where :oops: I have my best friend Dave ( whom I always talk about on here :lol: ) and he tries to kick me up the butt to get me to go out. I didn't even drink 2 years ago :shock: and only started going out about a year ago :shock:

I hang out with my cousin and doutchy and if i go anywhere it tends to be places i know theres going to be very few people at like the nature reserve or the mountain.

I worked once, for one day but had a huuuge panic attack when they told me to work with these two girls i didn't know. I was in tears and had troubled breathing and I could hardly keep myself standing. I ended up going home, but they still paid me for the day even though i did no work :oops:

I had a panic attack in one job. I ended up locking my self in the loo for 3 hours! :oops: :oops: :oops: I'm amazed that I actually did my 4 hour trial for the job I went for! I very nearly didn't go, I had to kick my butt all the way down the street :shock: :shock: :lol:

:lol: :lol: They sent me on a social anxiety course for eight weeks last year, all that did was make me more stressed about my anxiety :shock:

If I get a reply from the owner I might ask my friend down the road if I could keep him there, she has bunnies and I could easily go there every day and feed and water him, clean him out and spend some time with him. I'll wait and see if she replies to my emails.

Back