• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I want this bunny....

I know, I wondered that too. Havent had a response to my email yet so will phone later if dont hear soon.

I have still had no responce to my email so rang and left a message on phone. Hopefully they will get back to me!

I was hoping you might have heard something, I am all excited for you :D:lol:

I informed steve last night that I had volunteered him for a bunny run, he asked where it was going and so I said only Portsmouth to Nottingham, I wont repeat what he said :shock::lol::lol:

I was hoping to hear back too! Been checking my emails all day but had nothing. The rabbitrehome listing was updated only yesterday so she must have internet access. Will just have to be patient and wait and see.

I am not suprised he wasnt impressed! lol I looked it up last night and its nearly 200 miles I think! Gonna take one major bunny run to get her all the way up here. Although my OH did say he would drive up to 100 miles so only half would need covering!

oooh good luck! I hope you can get her! there are some fab people on here who will help with a bunny run i'm sure. Snowy helped me bring a bunny from oxfordshire to bolton and thats almost as far if my geography is right!:?

Still not heard anything! I cant decide whether its worth ringing again- but then I suppose I did leave a message and I dont like pestering!

I think I will keep the name- or not!!! lol

If it works out we could collect from the M25 near twickenham way if someone can do the first bit, and could get past Northampton on the M1 :D

Thanks. I have tried to ring again tonight but no answer so I will give the person till tomorrow to respond and then let it go. There are plenty more rescue bunnies out there that need a good home!

Nope nothing! Have emailed, phoned twice,left two answer phone messages and still not heard back so we have given up chasing.

We have a few options now for a girlie for Strawbs so just need to get in touch with all the relevant people and discuss what we be best for Strawbs.

Oh thats a shame :( Hopefully there are lots of lovely girls out there for Strawberry :love:

We really like Primrose and Alaska at honeybunnies so are going over in a few weeks to see them. Primrose will be ready first so hopefully Strawbs will bond with her and we will have a pair of bunnies during my easter holidays!

Thats a shame as she looks likes she looks like she could do with a loving home but I'm sure Jill will be able to sort you out with a sweetie.

Back