• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I want a new bunny!

There is a bootiful black rex boy, aged about 7 months. I can't remember why he was there now, but he isn't a breeders reject- apparently they have stopped breeding and dumping on Kirkby now.
39.jpg

He isn't neutered yet I'm afraid, but obviously your donation could reflect the fact you need to get that done.

There are several other single males but they are mostly smaller, or dwarf lop size...

rexy :love:

Did anyone notice it's not a question now of "whether" to adopt it's a question of "how many"... ;)

I have been looking for a place close by that does rescue bunnies..There are so many on there..Mostly female. did you notice that.!!
We are looking for a male to bond with blossom soon.And there were some lovely ones on there..

Can i get one now and put him in a diffrent hutch until Blossoms been spayed.??

The one in Kirby... i think we (my 2 daughters who are 8 and 9) have looked at the photos and cant decide between us and i know if we go there we will want to bring them all home,

get one get one get one!

I have decided I am going to come and bunny nap Thomas and Kizzy and they can all live happily with the Mo man. :love:

Back