• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I successfully bonded my trio and I FILMED it all! U/D P31

I watched the whole thing! It was really interesting, I'm very new to bunny ownership (only had Winston for a few weeks) and plan on getting him a lady friend in the next 6 months or so, so it's useful getting some insight into what to expect! Although Winston is such a scardy bun I'm not sure I could handle seeing him get nipped by another bun :|

It's usually much easier with a pair. When I bonded Primrose with Hector there was hardly any nipping at all! :) When Hector passed away and Primrose needed a friend we ended up getting 2 that were already bonded so there were more fights as they had to sort out a new hierarchy. x

It's usually much easier with a pair. When I bonded Primrose with Hector there was hardly any nipping at all! :) When Hector passed away and Primrose needed a friend we ended up getting 2 that were already bonded so there were more fights as they had to sort out a new hierarchy. x

Ah okay that's useful to know it's likely to be easier with a pair! :D I think you are very brave and at the beginning I was thinking if it were me I would just give up but by the end I could see it was all totally worth it! They look so happy :)

Ah okay that's useful to know it's likely to be easier with a pair! :D I think you are very brave and at the beginning I was thinking if it were me I would just give up but by the end I could see it was all totally worth it! They look so happy :)

Thank you, yes it's so worth it in the end. :love:

Wow, that is such a great video. Its so nice to see them as a trio, they are gorgeous! :). I really like the big bit where they can dig, i'm now looking into doing something like that for my bunnies so they have more to dig in. Thank you for sharing your video.

This was the best thread on bonding reading and seeing bonds happen is completely different :thumb:

I watched it a few times :oops: wish mine had gone so well and Im only bonding 2 :lol:

Just been watching my video back and I cannot believe how aggressive my girls were with each other! :shock: You just wouldn't believe it if you saw how loved up they are now. I'm so glad I decided to film this experience and I'm so pleased it's helped quite a lot of others too. :D

I've just watched this video and it made me on edge :lol: I'm bonding my two the weekend and wow you're so much braver than me :lol: I'll probably end up quitting waaaay before you did haha!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Ha Ha :) You were our inspiration. We watched your video & thought we'll do that !!! :lol: Turns out I wasn't quite up to the job - if I'd videoed mine it would have run for days/weeks/ months... Good to hear your trio are still all loved up

I'm still grateful to you by the way, they are more about loves than chases these days & three rabbits just feels right

Ha Ha :) You were our inspiration. We watched your video & thought we'll do that !!! :lol: Turns out I wasn't quite up to the job - if I'd videoed mine it would have run for days/weeks/ months... Good to hear your trio are still all loved up

I'm still grateful to you by the way, they are more about loves than chases these days & three rabbits just feels right

Aw thank you so much! Glad your three are starting to get along :love:

Just been watching my video back and I cannot believe how aggressive my girls were with each other! :shock: You just wouldn't believe it if you saw how loved up they are now. I'm so glad I decided to film this experience and I'm so pleased it's helped quite a lot of others too. :D

I watched your video today, then I moved on to the video about Hector, and I had gone through so many tissues, I have to save Poppy's story for another time.

What lovely heartfelt tributes to all your gorgeous bunnies.

Thank you so much :love:

Thanks for sharing this! I last bonded a trio almost 5 years ago! And I'm not about to bond another one (tomorrow). I am very nervous! But this definitely gives me much more hope!! :D

Back