• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need help!!! TEDDY!

I've only just seen this - i've not been on much as i've been revising :(

Teddy was always a bun on here i remember from being in your signature and he was just gorgeous - i'm SO sorry you lost him :( The spot he's buried in looks perfect, and he's resting now

*hugs*

Ali, I just read all of this thread, after seeing in your sig about Teddy, I honestly could not believe it! I thought, this can not be right, it has to be a mistake'
I can not express the sorrow I feel for you, I know how special Teddy was to you, you share the bond that Jim Jim's and I share, I am heart broken for you! :cry:
I have been sat here in tears, I just can not believe it, how awful.
I do not know what your brother has said but please ignore him, some people do not understad the connection we have with our pets, they ARE a member of the family, Jimby is my fury son! I dont think I could carry on without him and the thought of loosing him terrifies me. :cry:

If you need anyone to talk to please feel free to pm me.
Again Ali, I am so sorry :cry: Teddy was a lovely boy :love:

Haven't been around here too much lately:

Saw your sig earlier, and was shocked.
Just read through this thread, and my heart goes out to you.
Teddy was indeed a *superbun* :love:

I have only been a member of this forum for 6 months - I know this because I joined RU after surfing the web trying to make sense out of loosing Claude.
He was my special bun, and I greive for him still. But in those very dark days and nights, knowing that people here on RU "understood" that he wasn't "just a rabbit" really helped me.

Love and hugs to you and yours,
Sleep tight Teddy. xx

I've only just seen this. I'm so very very sorry for your loss :cry: I lost Hugo suddenly so I can sympathise with you completely. Massive hugs to you & Ruby.
Rest in Peace sweet Teddy :cry:

Back