• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Love My Bunnies

Beapig

Mama Doe
This is the view from my office. I work from home full-time and one of the best things about this is getting to watch them living their best lives every day. It's particularly rewarding when I think that they all used to live in hutches, lonely and on rubbish diets. It makes it all feel worthwhile, even when there are stressful times with their health. I feel totally blessed to have these four special souls in my life. Can you spot them all in the photo? :love:

20210527_113156 by Rachel Brown, on Flickr

I would like to have such a view too. Really, they are so cute. :love: Mashallah, Allah bless them. :love: :love:

Aw, what a sweet thread. :love: They absolutely do look like they're living their best lives, enjoying all that space and sunshine and fresh air. :love: The life you're giving them is so, so much better than what they used to have. :love:

Back