• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love my bunnies!

My fern is like that too, always the first to climb up
My leg and luck my fingers but hates being stroked! She's just an independent lady :love:

Your bunnies are so adorable and so loved up!!

Awww thank you :love: would you believe they've only been playing together since Saturday? They appear to have bonded themselves! I wasn't planning on having a quad, I only let them play together so I could have bunny snuggle time as I was upset and they've just been inseparable ever since!! :shock::love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Badger and Blueberry look like babies!!! Seven and a half months and still as cute as ikkle babies :love::love::love:

I am so glad you are keeping them quadded up. So nice for them and for you!

I am well jelous of you being able to have them all indoors. I need a huuuuge room ...

How is Slipper doing?

They are lovely!! How lucky are you that they've just "accidentally" bonded:D:D

I still find it hilarious that Blackaver is the humper:lol::lol:

And make sure you hoover up those poops before your OH comes round:lol::lol:

Badger and Blueberry look like babies!!! Seven and a half months and still as cute as ikkle babies :love::love::love:

I am so glad you are keeping them quadded up. So nice for them and for you!

I am well jelous of you being able to have them all indoors. I need a huuuuge room ...

How is Slipper doing?

I know, I absolutely adore them! :love::love::love: Badger still has all his baby fluff too - he's just got bigger as he grew :love: my big baby :love:

Slipper's doing well actually - Blackavar is the one doing the humping, nobody else is bothered :shock: and he's being so sweet with the babies too :love: I was really bothered about Slipper and the babies, but he's been so good! The much maligned Slipper, I think :(

They are lovely!! How lucky are you that they've just "accidentally" bonded:D:D

I still find it hilarious that Blackaver is the humper:lol::lol:

And make sure you hoover up those poops before your OH comes round:lol::lol:

Hahaha yes he's not a happy bunny that they play in that room before he got his idea of bunny proofing it, but they're being angels so far :love:

Today's cute pictures of my boys :love:
4y6asy9y.jpg

qabyze4e.jpg

ysapu5ar.jpg

Oh this has really cheered me up :love: Can't believe they're all boys as well!

Awww they're so pleased! They send you lots of nose rubs & licks xx

Here are some more for you

qeduge8e.jpg

tazequhu.jpg

jymepyba.jpg

And this isn't my picture, but I love it anyway
u7a6e4a3.jpg

SLIPPER IS INNOCENT. :lol:

The poor boy, he's clearly a buns bunny like my Will and was just trying to tell you all along.

I can't get over your easy bond. Did you leave them together last night?

SLIPPER IS INNOCENT. :lol:

The poor boy, he's clearly a buns bunny like my Will and was just trying to tell you all along.

I can't get over your easy bond. Did you leave them together last night?

Slipper's too clever for his own good! The little rascal has figured out how to climb up my defences and onto the other side where there are lots of wires :shock: I've had to double them and hope they don't fall over when he tries to climb them again!

The room is not yet quite ready for them so I've had to make some temporary adjustments to it until it can be completely theirs. As such, OH is not allowing them to live in it full time, I have to put them back in their cages downstairs at night :evil: so they haven't been fed their evening meal together yet, that could be interesting!! They get hay & forage during the day and are fine with that, but I foresee trouble at pellet time!

Oh you lucky devil :D I love that the window is low enough that they can look out. My buns are soo nosey, Ben spends more time on his hind legs than anything. Your boys really are gorgeous, please feel free to show them off anytime. ( Must try and get some boasting pics of my two)

Oh you lucky devil :D I love that the window is low enough that they can look out. My buns are soo nosey, Ben spends more time on his hind legs than anything. Your boys really are gorgeous, please feel free to show them off anytime. ( Must try and get some boasting pics of my two)

It seems to be Slipper's favourite spot as he uses it to jump the barrier I've erected to keep them away from wires - three times today I caught him on the wrong side!! :shock:

:love: I think they're gorgeous too :love: am loving that lots of other people think so too - their heads will be getting so swollen :lol:

I overslept today :evil: so didn't get chance to put bunnies in their new room :( sorry there won't be any new cute pictures today :( must do better tomorrow!!

Back