• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just lost Alvin :(

oh hun im so so sorry:(

what you describe sounds like a possible heart attack....or even an ebolism poss in the tummy or chest....
its how our beloved willow died in front of us back in oct 2008:(

like people they can have underlying heart probs...look at my poor cat we lost back in july..he was only 3.

if youve got other buns then def ask for a pm...i asked too late...willows body had been taken for cremation. but dont beat yourself up.......yes they can be fragile but then they can also be hardy determined little blighters.

such a shock.....it will take a long time to get over as it was such a shocking death of a pet youd only had 6 months. it doesnt matter how long or how short you had a pet.....its the quality of relationship you have,

i have repeated this story many many times but ill repeat it again.

when our beloved oscar died from stasis we took his body to the vets for cremation.......crying and leaving the waiting room...a german lady with her dogs stopped us and said shed been through ut soo many times and had such loss...but she truly believed that when we take a pet and get it to its happiest place......it leaves us as another animal who needs your help is coming into your life.

HUGS
xxxx

I'm sorry, that must have been so upsetting for you. He probably wasn't aware of what was happening though.
Binky free Alvin xx

Thank you all. It was awful seeing him like that, I have asked for a pm to be done to give me some answers x

Back