• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Hold my hands up....I need bonding help! U/D I quit!!

Awww - hope Tarquin's shoulder's better soon :( You can't say you never tried anyway - I think they will be very happy as neighbours as I know my 2 single bunnies are, and they're outside - Tarquin and Bella have you and the cat too :p Hope there are no bitten noses meanwhile - that's Benny's style :roll:

Awww - hope Tarquin's shoulder's better soon :( You can't say you never tried anyway - I think they will be very happy as neighbours as I know my 2 single bunnies are, and they're outside - Tarquin and Bella have you and the cat too :p Hope there are no bitten noses meanwhile - that's Benny's style :roll:

They seem happy to be close to each other, though I noticed last night that one would go and look in the other's cage while the other was eating or in a different area, and then they'd swap so the other was looking. That might be because they were back home and getting used to things again. There's been no sign of any nastiness through the cage bars and during the day when I'm not there there are two sets of bars which makes the gap smaller. Bella loves Oliver to bits and Tarquin has shown interest but not really got too close yet but I'm sure he will. Harvey used to lay next to Oliver which may happen with Tarquin (it would never happen with Bella because she prods and pokes him! :roll: ).

Back