• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have someone that I want you to meet.

She really is stunning :love:

I once had a Russian hamster called Anastasia, and she was the most perfect pet. She died well over a decade ago but I still think of her very fondly, she seemed to live forever and we had such a close bond :love: (to be honest no Russian I've had since has quite lived up to her :oops:) I wish your Anastasia similar health happiness and longevity and I hope the two of you are as close as I was to my Ana :love::love::love:

She really is stunning :love:

I once had a Russian hamster called Anastasia, and she was the most perfect pet. She died well over a decade ago but I still think of her very fondly, she seemed to live forever and we had such a close bond :love: (to be honest no Russian I've had since has quite lived up to her :oops:) I wish your Anastasia similar health happiness and longevity and I hope the two of you are as close as I was to my Ana :love::love::love:

Oh thankyou what a lovely message. I hope so too!

Back