• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Have Made a HUGE Mistake........u/d Pics Post 19

Clever bunnies!! How to keep Jane at their beck and call...day AND NIGHT!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

I feel for you Jane. When my two were in when Smokey had been spayed, I stupidly let Inky have his toy with the bell on it:lol:. I don't think anyone got any sleep.

:lol::lol::lol:

berties had his giant jingle ball sidetracked...his teething keyrings with rattle has disappeared.....and oh dear..so has the giant wicker ball with bell inside;)

but i left him his bunny rattle and his giant pine cone..oh yes i did...and hes thrown it around and banged it on things and looks round to say..see mummy.:lol:

Oh he's a gorgeous bun :love: I never thought of a wooden spoon as a toy, but good idea, i'm going to get one too! When mine were inside their jingle bell ball and dumbell were always confiscated at bedtime, i didn't even think about their new wooden log causing a problem until about 4am when we thought someone was breaking in :roll:, they're outside now but i don't think the rabbit next door but one must get much sleep :lol:

Back