• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Have Been Upcycling Old Jellycat Bunnies

Oh my goodness, how clever is that? ❤️❤️❤️❤️
I think the most I did (besides the detective outfit for the Inspector) was to put one of Jenna's old and tiny hoodies on my Mimzy JC...but I took it off for fear it would imprint the fur. Now I don't know what's happened to it (the hoodie). 😔

They're all lovely. I think I like 1, 3 and 4 best. ❤️😀

I am trying to force myself to do more than sit watching documentaries. Not being able bodied any more doesn’t suit me at all 🙄

They're so cute!

What about crochet? Don't mind me, just trying to spread the obsession 😂😂
I tried to knit again a few weeks ago, but gave up 🙈 I have never done crochet. Perhaps I should look at some ‘teach yourself’ videos. Trouble is I am limited to how much I can do with my fingers due to pain. The JC upcycling involves a lot of glue !

I tried to knit again a few weeks ago, but gave up 🙈 I have never done crochet. Perhaps I should look at some ‘teach yourself’ videos. Trouble is I am limited to how much I can do with my fingers due to pain. The JC upcycling involves a lot of glue !
I find knitting much harder than crochet tbh

You should definitely give it a go, if I was closer I'd teach you, altho I'm not an expert 😂

There's so many YouTube videos on how to do it, first things would be

How to make a slip knot and hold everything
How to chain
How to single crochet (this is American term, UK term call this a double crochet but there's way more American videos available)

And just try making a little square :)

I learnt from watching videos as Idk anyone who can inrl so it's very doable!

I find knitting much harder than crochet tbh

You should definitely give it a go, if I was closer I'd teach you, altho I'm not an expert 😂

There's so many YouTube videos on how to do it, first things would be

How to make a slip knot and hold everything
How to chain
How to single crochet (this is American term, UK term call this a double crochet but there's way more American videos available)

And just try making a little square :)

I learnt from watching videos as Idk anyone who can inrl so it's very doable!
I will give it a go 😀

Aw they look all spring like :) I second crocheting, it's actually good exercise for your hands. I can't sit doing nothing, so if TV is on, I'm crocheting blankets for the rescue. I bet Morse would love one😊

Back