• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have amazing news, all explained p 13, pics p 15

I'm so pleased to hear the good news about Trevor.

Pity about the sores she is getting.

Thinking caps on to find a comfier way for her to exercise.:thumb::thumb:

Thank you, I have plan c for her sling. Going to try a layer of cotton over the vet bed and fleece.

Did I mention she has done her first naughty tail wiggle?

After 4 days in the garden together on neutral territory I have brought them all inside into Trevor's room. So far nothing major has happened. Trevor insists on letting Bobbi know her place but I don't think its anything to worry about.

If they continue to be Ok when they meet up over the next few days I will open the baby gate so Trevor can venture in to their room :?

After 4 days in the garden together on neutral territory I have brought them all inside into Trevor's room. So far nothing major has happened. Trevor insists on letting Bobbi know her place but I don't think its anything to worry about.

If they continue to be Ok when they meet up over the next few days I will open the baby gate so Trevor can venture in to their room :?

This is great progress, I hope it continues :D x

What great news :D

Do you have any photos of the bun in the sling?

I am wondering if this would be any good for Oxo as he now drags his back legs around?

I was sent a parcel by a very kind lady today. She has been to see someone to chat with them about Trevor and they have got together a range of homoeopathic remedies that may help Trevor :love: I don't know much about these things but am willing to give anything a try if there is even a small chance it might help :D

I think it was such a special thing to do, it is so lovely when people genuinely help out to help a bunny, on top of that it must have cost her a small fortune, I really can't thank her enough :love:

Yes I can see the photos thank you. What a brilliant idea. Wouldn't work for Oxo though no way would he stay in a sling as he can already drag himself round at 100 miles and hour!

Trevor binkies right out of it too and i have terrible keeping up with her :roll: :lol:

I have another brilliant update - Trevor is now completely bonded into the lounge group so is free range all day with them and is managing amazingly well :love::love::love:

Trevor binkies right out of it too and i have terrible keeping up with her :roll: :lol:

I have another brilliant update - Trevor is now completely bonded into the lounge group so is free range all day with them and is managing amazingly well :love::love::love:

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D:D:D:D

Trevor, you are truely amazing.:love::love::love::love::love:

Back