• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have amazing news, all explained p 13, pics p 15

I know she has a long way to go, but Trevor must feel as if she's died and gone to bunny heaven after what she's been through. Bless her little bunny socks.
Did you see what I put on FB about the possibility of fleeces aggravating the sore if it's friction related? I'd be inclined to make he some sort of torso tube of out a cotton lycra mix and see if it helps. The other thing I looked up was how to prevent bedsores in case it's pressure related and sheepskin came out as a good thing to lay on.

Yes thanks. I don't think it is friction related unless it is just from her sling because it started in the wrong place :?

We have tried all sorts of covers for her but she just can't move with anything on her as they all catch on the floor and make pulling herself along impossible. the problem is she still tries and we are terrified she will damage her shoulder muscles and then that will be it for her :(

Yes thanks. I don't think it is friction related unless it is just from her sling because it started in the wrong place :?

We have tried all sorts of covers for her but she just can't move with anything on her as they all catch on the floor and make pulling herself along impossible. the problem is she still tries and we are terrified she will damage her shoulder muscles and then that will be it for her :(

What lovely news :love:

Have you tried something shiney? If you know what I mean?

I really hope you can comeup with something to help her :(

Just :love: Trevor! :D
Hoping the lesion turns out to be nothing. And how lovely to see her snuggling with the other buns. :)
Her recovery sounds fantastic. A tribute to your tender loving care. :)
Bless you all. :love:

Fab update and pics.

In the first pic Trevor and Dave seem to be merged into the one bunny with two opposing heads!

:love: What a lovely update to hear that she is progressing with the love an expertise of you Liz. I hope the sore is nothing to worry about. Lovely photos too.

I'd been wondering how she was doing - but had seen you say you were really busy at the moment. What a contented little bun she is - and I love the idea of her trying to put her sling on herself. :love: Hope the sore gets sorted and heals soon.

Trevor had another acupuncture session yesterday and Sarah was amazed at her progress :D She looked at the sores and feels they are nothing to serious and to carry on treating them as i had been.

I am now 100% certain they are caused by her sling. She didn't go in it for a couple of days just to see what happened and the sores started to heal lovely. Put her in it yesterday evening and this morning they are a lot worse :( It is really heavily cushioned but she goes so fast and jumps about so much in it, it is putting too much pressure on her skin. It also means at the moment she can't go for a cart measurement as she wouldn't be able to use it with the straps rubbing :(

That is good that she is doing well with the acupuncture. Rubbish that the sling is causing the sores :(

I'm so pleased to hear the good news about Trevor.

Pity about the sores she is getting.

Thinking caps on to find a comfier way for her to exercise.:thumb::thumb:

Back