• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a sick rabit and the vet wont see me til tomorrow! Doing much better now

getwell.gif
Liquorice.

Sending vibes to you.

Hope Liquorice improves. Frightening that you couldn't get an emergency appointment, but glad it was resolved.

Thanks for the vibes.

She is still the same today, but no worse so thats a good thing.:)

She is still alert, but the blockage doesn't feel any smaller and she still has no interest in food. :(

I can't believe how big the mass in her feels, even the vet thought it could be a tumour before her x rays.

Sending vibes your way.

Can't believe they couldn't fit you in last night, we have emergency slots that we can use when our normal appts are full and buns not eating definitely fall into that category at our place. Also surprised to hear how long you had to wait for your cat's appointment!

Sending vibes your way.

Can't believe they couldn't fit you in last night, we have emergency slots that we can use when our normal appts are full and buns not eating definitely fall into that category at our place. Also surprised to hear how long you had to wait for your cat's appointment!

Yes they normally do have emergency slots but it turned out I was the third emergency that evening and they were running about an hour behind on appointments

Liquorice is doing much better this evening. I can hardly feel an abnormality inside her now and she ate fairly well at teatime. I am so pleased as things were not looking good for her yesterday. I will carry on her treatment for at least another day to be on the safe side.

Thanks for all the vibes they really helped :)

Back