• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a plan!!

When I move to a new apartment that allows pets inside, I want to bring my bunnies and keep them in the living room. My boyfriend gave me the thumbs up :D ... I just hope they're still alive by then. They're getting quite old.

When I move to a new apartment that allows pets inside, I want to bring my bunnies and keep them in the living room. My boyfriend gave me the thumbs up :D ... I just hope they're still alive by then. They're getting quite old.

Awh bless how old are your bunnies? My hubby wouldn't have wanted Amber indoors at one time but now she is clearly his bunny...he adores her! It was his idea to bring her in! :lol:

Awh bless how old are your bunnies? My hubby wouldn't have wanted Amber indoors at one time but now she is clearly his bunny...he adores her! It was his idea to bring her in! :lol:

They will be 6 this spring, but I don't see myself moving into a pet-friendly apartment in.. atleast 3 years x)
My boyfriend's criteria is that I do all the work :lol: which is okay by me. I can imagine him growing quite fond of them after a while.
.. Just like my dad when we got a cat (when I was young).. He said he wanted nothing to do with him, but now he's the cat's mommy and babies him all the time. :lol::love:

I never want buns outdoors! Since I had a pooly guinea pig who had to move in I can't bear to miss out on so much of our time together. Love indoor pets yhe mostest :love:
Good luck withbthe transition, I'm sure uou won't look back

Back