• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Have a Confession

I like to let mine poop all over the Daily Fail. It seems fitting, somehow.

The metro isn't quite big enough to cover the bottom of a litter tray in one go, which is very annoying as I have an almost limitless supply.

Even my shredder hates the Daily Fail. Just a few pages and my shredder goes into stasis !!

When really desperate, I can get the Daily Record from a neighbour. Spenser shreds it. :lol: He prefers to toilet on the sport supplement of The Herald, and also likes the occasional motoring supplement. Free property papers also go down quite well.

This morning, I have some pooping on Wills and Kate as they got married. I actually feel bad. :lol:

Nothing wrong with bunny censorship.

I gave Poppy a little telling off the other day 'you shouldn't poo on Princesses' :oops:

This thread is hilarious! It's just as well Mr Bean doesn't see any rudie nudies as it might trigger and endless humpfest!

thats funny my buns dont mind the topless images! i had one bunny that ripped out birds from the papers though!!!

we get the local paper which is fairly respectable :D On a Saturday, there's a page on pets, so any pics of rabbits get pinned up in their shed. The odd time, there has been a piccie of a snake, I always throw it away in case they get stressed :oops:

Of course I have to use The Times for Morse and Big Libby so as Morse has a good Crossword Puzzle to do during a poo :)

So if you keep the Times for them, what do Sir Victor and Lady Lydia read? Or do they not like newsprint in case it marks their paws?

I am working on another bag of shredded paper for you, are they allowed bills, bank statements and letters?

Back