• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I hate feeling helpless UD post 61, Thursday morning

Morning. Than you very much for asking Jane :)

Rosie is quite bright.

Badger, on the other hand, is bright, but his breathing is not wonderful. His nose is right in the air again. Its very sad because he just SO wants to live and loves life SO much. I don't know what to do with him, or the appointment.

I do know that I'm going to put them on the grass, in the sunshine (with shade obviously) today so they can enjoy being outside. That's a nice way to pass your last day if it is indeed his last day.

All he wants though, is food!

ETA- I have cancelled Badger's appointment for this afternoon.

Last edited:
Hope Badger and Rosie are enjoying their day on the grass, vibes for Badger's breathing getting easier xx

Only just seen this, sorry Badger is not doing so well. I know exactly how you feel as been fretting over Bluebell since vet told me the prob was his larynx as I want to help him but vet trips seem to set him back and its hard to know what to do for the best. I think whilst they are still enjoying life all you can do it take one day at a time. I have been resisting the urge to drag him to the vets and stress him out and am hoping its payed off as he seems much brighter today. My thoughts are with you.

Back