• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I got a cruelty case in on Friday (update Sad News)

Really sad news, I had to have her pts yesterday while she was being speyed. They gave her a really good check over while she was under and because of the injury she sustained to her head had caused a tumour and an abcess behind the eyes:cry:

Thats awful. I would love to take a baseball bat to the head of the **** that did such an awful ting to an innocent animal.
I really despair at the human race.
Hugs to you x

Really sad news, I had to have her pts yesterday while she was being speyed. They gave her a really good check over while she was under and because of the injury she sustained to her head had caused a tumour and an abcess behind the eyes:cry:

Awww....bless her heart....that's heartbreaking :(

To have such a s**t life and then a chance of happiness.

I'm so sorry sweetie xxx

There are some sick people in the world:censored: but fortunately there are some really kind people in the world like you, and at least the little bun had some loving:) if only for a short time. What was her name? At least shes at peace now-Suex

That's so awful, but her last experiences of life were of happiness and love. Far better to go that way than suffering the horrid abuse she was suffering prior to coming to you.

Binky free sweet bun.

only just read this, thats awful, i was just saying to my husband last night, how could anyone be so cruel to them, their so cute and sweet. bless her, hope she's binking free now and at least you did what you could for her and give her a bit of a loving home. :love:

I'm sitting here in tears :cry:

I so wish she could have had a happy ending. At least she learnt what love was while she was with you.

Binky free sweetheart xxx

Poor little sweatheart I dont understand how people can be so evil, I hope they get what's coming to them:censored::censored:
Sallyx

Back