• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I feel evil

Sweetie you are not evil! Jake knows how much he meant and still means to you! He would be happy that you are trying to keep his lady happy and wouldnt want either of you to be feeling sad!
I know the feeling though, when I lost Pip I was heartbroken! I still miss her- 5years on. I had to help her to the bridge in October 2008 and was not ready for another fur baby but when Jims came in to my life unexpectidly I knew Pip had sent him to me. For the first week or so of having him, I kept thinking how Pip would think I had replaced her but thinking it through I knew that she would want me to be happy and wouldbe happy that I am giving a home to another baby in need!

He looks gorgeous! I like Snowflake!

Sweetie you are not evil! Jake knows how much he meant and still means to you! He would be happy that you are trying to keep his lady happy and wouldnt want either of you to be feeling sad!
I know the feeling though, when I lost Pip I was heartbroken! I still miss her- 5years on. I had to help her to the bridge in October 2008 and was not ready for another fur baby but when Jims came in to my life unexpectidly I knew Pip had sent him to me. For the first week or so of having him, I kept thinking how Pip would think I had replaced her but thinking it through I knew that she would want me to be happy and wouldbe happy that I am giving a home to another baby in need!

He looks gorgeous! I like Snowflake!

Thank you Hun

It's so hard because I had to do this in November when yuki dnt soul bun died and I got jake to help with with his legs and I knew yuri would love him and needed someone that was hard to do and then this happens and jake goes all in the space of 6 months

So it s hard

Sorry you went through so much xxx

Back