• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I do horrible things to my rabbit =(

Get some choclate drops in my hand then clench my fist.They can smell them but not get to them.Drives them mad until i give in.

i attack fuzzum's hair :oops:

She has a shave when its too long and gets in her eyes and i do this:

P9050067.jpg

P9050059.jpg

P9050055.jpg

and

P9050058.jpg

:oops::oops::oops:

I love this!!!!

I make Lola groom me before I groom her and I like to rattle the pellet jar and watch them binky!!!

i win :cry::cry::cry::cry:

i forgot to fill up the water this morning and didnt realise till 2pm :cry::cry::cry::cry:

not so bad you all say. but with pearl on diruetics she needs a constant supply of water.. i feel so evil i could slap myself :(

Awww, don't be too hard on yourself - you didn't do it on purpose and it's easily done. I did it once - I always out a clean bowl down in the morning then fill it from the jug. Only one morning I forgot to actually fill it and only realised when I saw the full jug on the side. :oops:

Compared to you lot I think I'm an :angel: as I don't think 've done anything evil. :lol::lol:

I also like to wave the orange jelly bit out of Jaffa Cakes in front of their nose when sleeping and see how fast they jump up!

I make Jack spin! :oops: He's sooo hormonal at the moment and is obsessed with trying to catch my arms to hump them... when I stroke him, he suddenly gets up and tries to jump at my arm, so I move it around behind him and he spins. I was seeing how long he'd chase it last night before he became too dizzy.

And I do the most terrible fur trimmings to my two lionhead crosses! :love: Their manes get really long between their ears and fall forwards into their eyes. So I trim it and snip it off... my mum was appalled and kept telling me Amber didn't look like Amber as I'd given her a buzz cut! :shock: I like to stroke Ed#s hair into mohawk like styles, too~

my son is sometimes cruel he'll sit by the cage, they know its dinner time he will coo " you want your dinner do you " as he loves all the fuss and attention he gets from doc and beth while they frantically sniffing him,

next thing you'll hear me shouting "course they blimin hungry, just hurry up and feed them before you lose an arm cuz if you do, im not taking you to hospital"

..........hmmmmmmmm wonders whos a cruel mommie, Im never cruel to my bunnies my son maybe :lol:
mind carrie has bitten him twice hard now for not being quick enough,

Last edited:
"course they blimin hungry, just hurry up and feed them before you lose and arm cuz if you do, im not taking you to hospital"

..........hmmmmmmmm wonders whos a cruel mommie, Im never cruel to my bunnies my son maybe :lol:
mind carrie has bitten him twice hard now for not being quick enough,

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Goodness am I cruel. I eat flapjack when I think he's asleep, but reckon he could smell it from the bottom of the garden. He isn't allowed 1 crumb.
At the earliest opportunity he licks the corners of my mouth.:oops:

Is it cruel that when I have eaten something really nice like chocolate or biscuits I give Elwood big sloppy kisses. He goes crazy as he can smell the food, which is fine until the day he put his tongue in my mouth :shock::lol:

And I know for a fact he had been munching his own poo just a little earlier :mrgreen:

Just had a real laughing session at that! I do the same thing to Pepper and so far he hasn't stuck his tongue in my mouth.... it's sooo gonna happen though isn't it?! :lol::lol:

Is it cruel that when I have eaten something really nice like chocolate or biscuits I give Elwood big sloppy kisses. He goes crazy as he can smell the food, which is fine until the day he put his tongue in my mouth :shock::lol:

And I know for a fact he had been munching his own poo just a little earlier :mrgreen:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: How did I miss that!!

The only thing I can think of is that I sometimes play Darwin Buckaroo, this entails balancing yoghurt pots on his head. He seems to think its a game though cos when they fall off he picks them up and throws them at me.

Back