• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I do hope he was joking!! **cry**

I'd go and get her microchipped and registered to you, just as a 'belt and braces' approach to proving ownership. It must be an awful worry for you though, but I agree with the others, I don't think she can do anything and if she does try, don't let her!

oh, i remember that little one! you've done such a good job with her.

just say no, if anyone tries to get her back.

Just ignore it. She is yours and you have the vet bills to prove you have been responsible for her. You should be very proud of yourself to have helped her so much. Some people :shock:

They are beautiful :love:

Totally agree! :love:

ah thank you all... I have numerous threads on here to show im definetly her mummy :lol:

Im not so worried now though she has just tried to ring Josh but he ignored her... I know she will try - just need to be ready for it.. She knows how much we love our animals so she will have a fight on her hands! what is she going to do with a rabbit anyway - she gave the rest to the rspca :evil:

when i rehomed my dog to a lovely lady I rehomed her for free the lady asked if she could have her papers aswell a few weeks after getting her I didnt see a problem but my mum kicked up a fuss and demanded £400 off the lady for the papers and when the woman got defensive (as you would) my mum demanded teh dog back the woman got really upset by this as she'd started to form a bond with the dog and went straight to citizens advice and they told her that because we gave her the dog it was no longer ours so basically we couldnt have got her back even if we got legal about it lol even though im very happy with the home she has my mums just a b****.

so i would see this situation as the same as that so i dont think you have anything to worry about to be honest!

I'd go and get her microchipped and registered to you, just as a 'belt and braces' approach to proving ownership. It must be an awful worry for you though, but I agree with the others, I don't think she can do anything and if she does try, don't let her!

Exactly what I was going to say :D

I was going to suggest this too. You have all the proof of paying for vet treatment and I'm sure if it came to it you could contact the RSPCA show them the "before" photographs and they would be on your side and maybe even the risk of the mother getting in trouble for neglect could stop her spiteful threat.

Ignore her; she doesn't want the bunny! She's only trying to wind you up! Well done for rescuing her! :wave:

Aww, why does all the horrible stuff happen to the nicest people? :(

She's yours don't worry, just ignore her!

i agree with others

couldnt see her paying for the vets fees hutch and care to get her back either

again another case of people useing a weapon to get a reaction evil woman

Errrr!! No they cant have scooty back - ever :mad: :( noone would be able to take her off you..... They GAVE her to you :roll:

Ignore her; she doesn't want the bunny! She's only trying to wind you up! Well done for rescuing her! :wave:

Exactly, I doubt she even remembers Sooty as she only had her for 4 weeks.

Just looked at the photos on Sooty's b'day thread - unbelievable :( what a turnaround in a few months!:love: No wonder she is so special to you.

Back