• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i cant take anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would also take the bunny to the RSPCA anonymously and say you found it as a stray. It could be anyone in your street that did this and maybe you can get the RSPCA to give them a right talking to about security if they even bother going to look for it.

Shiv

just taken him back n she just laughed sayin hes a good jumper!:evil: told her he needs to be secured in n she said shel do it tommorrow.also told her about his runny eye n hes always had it.if he des come back again im goin ring rspca straight away.

That would be the best course, at least it'll get some vet care and just tell them you've asked everyone on the street. It's obviously bored and lonely to keep going in your garden. We're worried the poor thing might not be found alive next time :( (not because of you, but because of foxes/dogs/cats/cars ect.)

He is probably just going into your garden because he can. My rabbits arent bored or lonely but when they are playing in the garden they do try getting under the fence into the neighbours garden just because its something new.

Its pretty easy to bunny proof a gate. We attached wood to our metal gate frame to stop the buns getting out and its high enough that they cant jump over, or maybe you could wrap mesh around it? If a rabbit can get in then yours can get out.

They obviously arent that bothered about the bunny anyways if it can get out so I would just report them :D

There isnt any point in getting annoyed with the rabbit though, its not like it picked out its own home :? Its upto the owners to make sure its secure and if its not its hardly the rabbits fault

You could kill the rabbit? Hmmm I am sure its all the bunnies fault isnt it :roll:

I believe you have taken what Kim has written out of proportion:shock: . From my interpretation of what Kim is trying to say is that of an obvious expression of her distress and frustration and therefore should not be taken literately

Phil

At the risk of disagreeing with everyone else, I would not take bunny to the RSPCA, many no longer have facilities for rabbits and it would stress the little chap out enormously. I would however give them a call and see if they can send an officer around to have a chat with your neighbour. Meanwhile if you can secure him in your garden I would keep him there, at least he will be safe. Good Luck !

thanks.ive prob wrote things out of context.i would never harm a bunny.god no!im not annoyed with him im just annoyed hes chewed my hutch which cost alot of money.it can be avoided by her locking him up.im going to put a wooden block across my gate tomorrow.the little monkey has eaten my weeds i was growing for my tortoises though!:lol:

Quite agree - your post was taken entirely the wrong way. I so got what you were saying and entirely understand.

Its like maybe saying a child is irritating and you could 'kill him!' - of course its not meant literally.

Cara

Back