• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Cant Help Them All- Today Has Gotten to Me :-(

Some people have very sad lives, with nothing better to do than try and stir up trouble :evil:

Thinking of you today Jane, and all those who will be picking up the pieces in the weeks to come. xx

Awful isn't it I have 87 buns on my waiting list.

A Man called on thursday to GET RID of his elderly bun so that he could get his kids a baby one for Easter.

:evil::censored::evil:

Please don't let yourself get disheartened. I know it's hard, and that you'd so love to help them all, but you must just think of all those who you have helped and how much better their lives are because of you.

darn I missed the scandal :roll: I know a newbie registered as Tamsin and had a go at me over something last year too - I never noticed the 'fine details' changed in the username either - you just see the 'Tamsin' bit and think it's Tamsin Tamsin :?

Last edited:
Back