• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am speechless!

Awww that's terrible.

With one of the side effects for cats being "loss of appetite" it's not too great for the poor rabbit.
i do hope he recovers fully and quickly! :(

If the vet did not notice the mistake who did?

The new vet they took him too, they took him with his cards to register him and have him seen as he was eating like a horse but the weight was dropping off so quickly and the new vet saw the vaccination card which had been filled in with the sticker from the wrong vaccination :roll:

The new vet they took him too, they took him with his cards to register him and have him seen as he was eating like a horse but the weight was dropping off so quickly and the new vet saw the vaccination card which had been filled in with the sticker from the wrong vaccination :roll:

Oh no, I hope the little bunny is okay. How dreadful for the owners. I know it's probably the last thing on their minds but I hope they file some sort of complaint to the original vets and that they are reimbursed for all treatment. Careless and needless error, I hope it doesn't cost anybuns life.

OMG:shock::shock: thank heavens they are with a better vet now. That is just unforgivable. I hope the poor bunny recovers quickly and okay xxx

Just wanted to update with the little info I have. Bunny is still very poorly and is basically a walking skeleton :(:( The owners are taking legal action.

:censored: :censored: :censored:
I am glad they are taking legal action but I feel so bad for the poor bunny and for them. I want to kill that vet myself.

:censored: :censored: :censored:
I am glad they are taking legal action but I feel so bad for the poor bunny and for them. I want to kill that vet myself.

Yeah I think they pretty much feel the same way. Their new vet is trying desperately hard to find out exactly what damage the injection has done and why bunny is losing so much weight :(

Oh no! Vibes to poor bunny. The vet in the wrong should be paying ALL costs for vet care for this bun, it was their mistake.

:cry::cry: I was wondering what had happened with this poor little bunny! I would have taken legal action too. I have everything crossed for the poor little thing :(

Back