• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I’m bonding a trio again! U/D P64

I remember by only bond. 2 bucks and 2 does. The bucks (brothers who had fallen out and been separate for a few weeks) took a while to establish who was boss.

Hope your boys sort it soon without too much agro.

Thank you! They’re eating and washing and laying down in extremely close proximity, like only a few cms apart so I’m still hopeful! They just need to stop nipping each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This bond put paid to the theory boys are easier to bond into trios than 2f& 1 m. I guess its all about individual personalites. Boo showed loving behaviour interspersed with chasing & nipping for ages. They still made it though & they are a very happy trio. I hope the boys work things out soon, for your sake

This bond put paid to the theory boys are easier to bond into trios than 2f& 1 m. I guess its all about individual personalites. Boo showed loving behaviour interspersed with chasing & nipping for ages. They still made it though & they are a very happy trio. I hope the boys work things out soon, for your sake

Yeah, maybe personalities more important than the sex of bunny?

I hope your boys can work out their issues and get along x

Yeah, maybe personalities more important than the sex of bunny?
I suspect there's a generalisation along the lines of sex but, yes, overall personality will tell more than sex. Same with people: men are generally more whatever than women, but there will always be a fair number of exceptions.

Best of luck, and hope your patience holds out longer than their stubbornness!

It looks like Bertie is starting to back off a bit. Robin is lunging at him every so often but not as aggressively as before, more like a warning now and Bertie just runs off... this is good! Touch wood!!

I'm really pleased the boys seem to be moving towards sorting themselves out. I thought Primrose was going to have to bang their heads together!

I’m bonding a trio again!

I’ve been bitten 100000 times too and this time it’s not good, feel like my finger is gonna fall off and yes I was wearing gloves [emoji20] I think Robin may have to go back to rescue. :cry:

They really do hate each other.

I’ve been bitten 100000 times too and this time it’s not good, feel like my finger is gonna fall off and yes I was wearing gloves [emoji20] I think Robin may have to go back to rescue. :cry:

They really do hate each other.

Oh dear :cry: i hope your finger will be ok. You’ve tried your best to make it work, and if anyone could make it work, it would be you :thumb:

Sending hugs xx

I’m bonding a trio again!

4 days straight I’ve been sitting in my bathroom. What a waste of my holidays when it’s not even been successful [emoji20]

Thank you for all your encouragement and support x

Back