• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hyde

Lillian

Warren Veteran
I don't know where to start. Most of us meet hundreds of animals in our life time, and on rare occasions we are blessed, and we meet an animal with which an amazing bond forms - for me, Jekyll and Hyde were these animals. We were inseperable, we had such love and respect for each other. Sadly, Hyde and I, lost Jekyll at only 1 year old on 15/09/08 :cry:

Hyde (left) and Jekyll
Jekyll_and_Hyde_by_Terrible_Ted.jpg

With the absence of Jekyll, mine and Hyde's bond grew even more. If there's one word that describes Hyde best, it's cheeky! She'd run around room doing her meerkat impression and annoying the other animals. She'd disappear then re-appear in the most random places, like pillow cases, the bin, in bags and clothes.

hydeandele.jpg

Even today she was still active and happy, she was like a bright star, she never stopped shining. I decided it was better to let her go while she was still ok, before she started suffering.. I think i know in my heart it was the right thing to do.. but it doesn't stop me questioning myself.

117_7250.jpg

Here's one for us both
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv_ykdPfBM4

It's going to be an empty life without you. I am so sorry i had to make this decision.

Sweet dreams my precious Angel, hope you are with Jekyll xxxx

"Bright are the stars that shine
Dark is the sky
I know this love of mine
Will never die"

Awww sorry Lillian, at least she had a good life with you and was loved, RIP little Hyde.

Back