• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hutch

the playhouse was the only size i could fit, I didnt realise how much stooping i'd have to do. I have to say I wouldnt be without the shed, when the weathers not good I can still sit with them, clean them out etc. I'd definatly go for a shedif you have the space :wink:

hmm cant find it on ebay, Im probably not looking properly though :lol:

looks good but how big is it?

Yeah thats what I was wondering. I want to get a spare hutch but I need something that will fit under the kitchen window so Im just wondering how big the living space part of it is :D

Not much at all. Its a 60ft garden, we have a paved area at the bottom which has been ear marked for buns

Looks quite low tho doesnt it

Yeah it does look quite low and would probably be a bit harder to clean out than a shed, but depending on the length and width I think it would be ok. Its just hard to tell how big it actually is :?

I honestly dont know. OH said its about 8 foot by 5 foot. The enclosed bit is about 3ft x 5 ft

i think that seems pretty good for £150 then...although Id want to know for sure what dimensions are before agreeing to buy it.

I dont know whether to get it or not

If you can fit it in go for it :D

But like mandy said make sure you know the exact dimensions are first :D

Does your OH know what company its made by? I would like to check out what sizes they do

Back