• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch Hugger

Loppy2

Warren Scout
Hi
Does anyone no anywhere, where they sell hutch huggers for daisy cottage. Somewhere near Hants,Berkshire.
Thankss
Loppy 2
The Hutch is From Pets at home

You can get the covers from Pets at Home. The covers are also available on ebay but P&H is cheaper! ;)

hi the rabbit shop.com is where i got mine for my poppy den which i bought from pets at home and the hutch cover was about £13 cheaper hope you get sorted.

The daisy cottage hutch is a small double story hutch which is too small and poor quality to keep rabbits in, if it was mine I would save my money by not buying a cover for it and use it in the near future to upgrade their accomodation.

If you want to do something to insulate it for the time being and to protect it from the weather cover it with a few layers of bubble wrap. which will do the same job whilst it is in use.

To make it usable for rabbits you could get an avairy style 6 x 6 run where you can walk into it, cover the top with a perspex and then remove the door from the bottom hutch so that the rabbits have 24 hour access to the run.

Back