• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to sneak more buns home without being spotted...

hehe love these posts...how about....

What rabbit? You're clearly hallucinating...

or

It's not my fault; the dog* brought it in!

* this may mean you need to sneak a dog in first :oops:

You could go for the sympathy one. I have used it more than once
'I have had an email of somone asking me if I could take their giant in, I know we haven't got space at the moment but I hate to think of it getting into the wrong hands' then leave it a day and say 'I have had another email they are pretty desperate now, I think I will have to tell them that we will help them but I will rehome it I promise (with fingers crossed)' :oops::oops: It works for me:lol::lol:

these are brilliant will be working on useing these for any others i decide to keep :lol::lol: im loveing this thread :lol:

ok i havent intentionally pulled the wool over my other halfs eyes but.... the following may have been used
as a child when i wanted african land snails
dad what do you want for xmas? dad: anything you get me will be wonderful darling....
me:runs to mum...can i get him snails?
mum:laughing in fits...do it!
xmas morning.....here you go dad happy xmas.... horrrified look then laughter...and my brother had the 2nd one so i had 2 snails!! lol

with snowy and dora i truely intended to rehome them i even put them on ru and on rr...sadly no one wanted them(i took them off someone on preloved as she was planning to leave them when she moved) they are still with us and very much part of our life!

with the hamsters....
porridge(rip) i have no freinds here(we had just moved) i need someone to be here when you are out or i will get lonely.....
oatsy(rip),,,, frantic phonecall from pah....this poor thing in adoption no one wants please can i take him i cant bear it.....
poptart(hamster) she only cost 2 quid and i know how much you miss porridge now he gone to the bridge...she is for you ....
frank(hamster) got him about a week later....he was free to a good home....

he has now put his foot down tho and i cant sneak any more in at the moment! lol but its quite enough to be getting on with as ihave a couple of furry visitors this week who dropped by and a freind is going away leaving me her 3 hamsters to mind so i have quite enough to do anyhow!!! lol

Do what I did and get the new bunny bring it home put it in the bunny room, other half didn't even notice, even when he went in there,still didn't see the new one, and my four year old didn't tell him either. Told him a couple of weeks later and said it was my birthday present! :lol:

You could go for the sympathy one. I have used it more than once
'I have had an email of somone asking me if I could take their giant in, I know we haven't got space at the moment but I hate to think of it getting into the wrong hands' then leave it a day and say 'I have had another email they are pretty desperate now, I think I will have to tell them that we will help them but I will rehome it I promise (with fingers crossed)' :oops::oops: It works for me:lol::lol:

i use that one all the time .... ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

I wrote a letter to my o/h from Charlie saying he was lonely and since he was a naughty boy and would have to move outside it wouldn't be fair for him to live by himself. I popped it in his lunchbox. I refused to move him outside on his own and he'd chewed the sofa, numerous wires, the carpet and skirting boards by then. I then showed him photos of Poppy, got a bigger hutch built and gave him 24 hours of silent treatment (ie sulked like a child). She's been here since September and she's a 'Daddy's' girl :lol:.

As for any more, we don't have room at the moment but I have prior permission to get goats, pigs, chickens, ducks, more rabbits, set up a rescue, a horse or two when we move to a large house with land (probably 4 or 5 years away). I may get two more rabbits and foster when we go to the next house (we're thinking of moving in a couple of years but I don't think it will be to the big one with land).

Back