• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how pretty does my house look :)

didn't realise how dirty all my doors are :oops:

might have to remove stickers, paint the doors and then put them back :oops:
seems a shame to make all that effort since i'm moving though - that's my excuse and i'm sticking to it!

A bit of cilit bang works a treat! You should see my walls - My youngest wrote his name in 2ft high letters a couple of years ago! Still there :oops:

Ah....that'd be it. Mine is a private rental. I'm allowed to put up 8 picture hooks without asking, but that is all. When I leave I have to repaint the Walls to get rid of any marks.:shock:
wow, that's really strict.
i know it's different renting, but that's waaaay stricter than most :shock:

A bit of cilit bang works a treat! You should see my walls - My youngest wrote his name in 2ft high letters a couple of years ago! Still there :oops:

:lol::lol:
gotta love the kids :D

if you look closely at my first picture, underneath you can see where he scribbled on the wall with crayon :oops:
still have leftover paint, could cover it if i want, but i cba LOL

I have to ask as I'm a bit :shock:....how can you get away with painting the doors?! :shock: I have three monthly inspections on my house to make sure I'm not destroying it. (I just so happen to have lovely doors...but would have loved to paint Ol's room a colour other than magnolia. :roll:)

If you have a long tenancy - like 5 years your supposed to be able to redecorate to your choosing. That's what we've been told anyway.xx

Personally I love flash with bleach for bringing the white back to paintwork!!

All those stickers look gorgeous. It is amazing how something like that really changes how you think about a room!

Vodka works on most marks. Water it down first though!!!

Also, if you have (like I do) make-up finger prints on your doors baby wipes work also :)

LOVE the stickers, Lucas is very lucky to have such a wonderful mommy x

Love your door stickers! i once had loverly butterfly window stickers but jack tried to eat them so they had to come down:oops:

Also, if you have (like I do) make-up finger prints on your doors baby wipes work also :)

:shock: What a terrible waste of vodka! :lol:

will reply to other comments shortly, about to put my son to bed

just wanted to say thanks, i really needed to hear that right now :)

Back