• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How old are you + bunny update

I'm 44 today and have 12 buns, we have over 100 animals, living at our sanctuary in the north east of scotland.

I have been holding off hoping not to be the oldest, seems like a lost cause now.:(

I'm 62 and to make it worse, male and Australian. I'm not a golden oldie any more, more a platinum oldie if the hair colour is anything to go by.

Got introduced to bunnies 19 years ago and currently have 4 little darlings indoors. We also have 3 beautiful bluetongue skinks and a male Eclectus parrot we have had for 32 years.:shock:

I'm 28 and have 6 buns, 5 of my own and a foster.

I feel as though I am in the minority on this site though, as I am a man...SHOCK HORROR!

hmmm

I'm 50 and my OH is 61, and we have two 5-year-old buns, two guinea pigs, a cat and lots of pondfish. Of course our first round of buns and pigs were originally our childrens' pets, but they lost interest years ago, and we just kept going. They're part of the family.

heya...im 22 have 3 bunnies, got my friends bunny on holiday at mine this week, trying not to get used to havin 4...would like more buns though:oops:

also got a hamster now too!!

got a 2 year old little girl who is fantastic with the bunnies!! shes cheeky though, gives them treats when im not looking...shes found their box :lol:

love bunnies:love:

I'm 27 (28 in three weeks:shock:) Got two bunnies Bobby who is one and Carlo who is about 8 weeks younger!

Bobby was given to me by a friend and has been with me since a baba, and Carlo I rescued about two months ago.. I love them very much :love:

I'm in the golden oldie camp.... 55 with 5 bunnies. Totti came into my life 8 years ago. To be honest, I was still living the wild child life up till then :oops: and only settled down enough to look after such demanding critters in my later years.

Back