• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How old are you + bunny update

Just turned 16, no buns, but i'm in the process of building a mini farm in my garden consisting of a pony :S
Will be a bun mum soon though :D

37, with 4 buns. Thought that was it but the empty hutch is calling out at the moment! Must be strong ... Must be strong:lol::lol:

I'm 36 (nearly 37 :?) with 2 buns, if i could afford it and had the room i'd have about 6 :lol: I was 35 when i got my first ever bunbun and i can't ever see myself being without one now :love::love:

Hi :wave:, I'm 36 and have one house bun, I've had buns since I was 5, and wouldn't have it any other way. Housebuns are the way forward :D

Animals keep us young.
I,v just turned 47. I'v got 8 bunnies 4 guinea pigs and o wonderful chocolate labrador. No human babies for me.:lol:
I love the West coast of scotland it is a beautiful place, its far to long ago since i was last there but with so many pets i hardly get anywhere now:?

I feel like the baby of the forum now! :oops: I'm 14. :) I have 3 beautiful bunnies, soon to be 4! :D Tinkerbell, Mischief and Jasper. :) I also have 2 guinea pigs, sisters-fudge and rainbow and a lovely cat called Domino. :love:

37 next week and these are my first buns. And I love them to bits. My OH thinks I'm mad but if it came to a choice between him and them ........................ Nothing gives me more pleasure than just sitting watching them

13 nearly 14 got two buns :)
I will admit one of them was bought as a 'childrens pet' a few years ago, but I quickly became obsessed :lol: Me and my dad upgraded the run and hutch to get her a friend from our local rescue. I love them to bits

Last edited:
13 nearly 14 got two buns :)
I will admit one of them was bought as a 'childrens pet' a few years ago, but I quickly became obsessed :lol: Me and my dad upgraded the run and hutch to get her a friend from our local rescue.

Last edited:
Back