• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How old are these babies

Can't believe someone just left them and moved out of the country :censored: Do you know how long the owner had been gone?

They are lovely, well done for rescuing them :love:

She just packed up and went a few days ago :(

They're friendly :love:

Here is Daddy bun

P1000411.jpg

Aww :love: Theyre gorgeous Tree! Well done for rescuing them - poor babies :( Love the orange/white baby, tis gorgeous!!! xXx

Gorgggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeous!

I think somewhere around 8-12 weeks.

They are very cute and well done you for rescuing them :)

Thanks soooo much for helping out with these. I felt really bad not being able to take them (even if they were out of my area :lol:). I'm glad thy are with you as we know they'll be safe now :D

I would say his first estimate of 2 to 3 months is about right, as the mom and dad aren't that big are they.

PS Cutemess overload!

It's the first time I've had babies here and I am loving them, they're so excitable it's great :lol::lol:

If you get them in they will probably run around doing Bunny 500s and binkies everywhere. Super cute!

They're here already, I can't wait to get them in a run tomorrow and play :oops::oops::lol::lol::lol:

AWww Tree they are gorgeous, well done for rescuing them.The daddy bun looks just like my bridge bun Billy, i love lops;)

Back