• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how many rabbits can live happily in

I am only saying what your all thinking! :shock: .I have 4 kids and come on here for some light relief only to hear another child making up ****.

youngbunny2 said:
I am only saying what your all thinking! :shock: .I have 4 kids and come on here for some light relief only to hear another child making up ****.

Please refrain from having a go at her, maybe don't read her posts, try and think how you would feel if someone had a go at your child.

yeah, i messured it today and infact it is 10ft not 8ft, i'll get some pictures of it tomorrow for those that don't belive me, :roll:

infact youngbunny is right, i am not getting more bunnies or a shed, but if we weren't moving house then how come we put an offer on one (it wasn't acepted) and i don't wnat attention, i wouldn't waste my time making up **** :wink:

youngbunny2 said:
I can't believe your so bored you have to make up utter rubbish to get attention on here.your not moving house and never were and your not getting any more bunnies or a shed for that matter so change the record.PLEASE

Um thats a bit mean. You can see Beth started this thread if what she writes annoys you then dont read her threads :roll: Please try and remember she is a lot younger than you

sillyrabbit said:
youngbunny2 said:
I can't believe your so bored you have to make up utter rubbish to get attention on here.your not moving house and never were and your not getting any more bunnies or a shed for that matter so change the record.PLEASE

Um thats a bit mean. You can see Beth started this thread if what she writes annoys you then dont read her threads :roll: Please try and remember she is a lot younger than you

Too right!

Back