• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how many pets do you own?

Until a fortnight ago we had:-

2 Rabbits
2 Guinea pigs
2 Hamsters
2 Fish

My husband would say its like Noah's bloody ark here everything comes in 2's! Sadly we lost Wilfred the hamster and fluffy the fish over the last 2 weeks so numbers are slipping!

Looking out for a nice gentleman piggie to keep the girly pigs in order.

I'm not sure.. um 6 cats, 5 dogs, 14 rabbits, 4 guinea pigs, 3 rats, 2 birds, 1 hamster, 1 gerbil, 1 chinchilla.. is that everyone? :? :lol:

We have 7 bunnies, 3 guineas & a hammie. Currently only have one foster bun on top of that, but foster numbers vary. Kinda feels like we own a neighbours cat too as he's always in our garden!

I have a cat, a rabbit, cockatiel, dwarf hamster and syrian hamster, and the other two cats are my mams

:oops:I forgot to mention my rescues and I have
17 rescue bunnies
3 Chipmonks
1 rat
9 guinea pigs

Well the ones in my sig are all mine, plus we are taking on a new female as wife for Matty. But at any time I have a bunch of rescues here.

Not as many as I used to, but still a fair few:

4 dogs
8 rabbits
3 chinchillas
2 cockatiels
1 African ringneck
1 African pygmy dormouse
2 axolotls
3 golfish, 2 pearl danios and 3 weather loaches

Vera :)

2 mini lops: Tinkerbell & Tigerlilly
Syrian hamster: Gizmo
Goldfish: Bubbles

My dad has 2 goldfish: cleo & red-hot
And we have a family cat: Fudge
And my bf has a dog: poppy, although she is more his mums dog.

When my bf and I move we are planning on adopting a boy bunny hopefully another mini lop to keep the girls in order and also we plan on getting our 1st puppy which will be a chihuahua. The fishtank will also be upgraded so we can get bubbles some friends.

I'm worried that the quail is lonely:lol: you should find him a friend!

We are desperately trying to find him some friends- about 3-6 females, as this is the best grouping, but quail around here are impossible to find!

It would also stop him mounting our hands.:oops:

Back